spellbook problem

J.J

I have tried finding the spellbook but cannot find it! I have done what they want, putting the X-coordinate and Y-coordinate in the correct(at least i think correct) positions and have looked for the book but I cannot find it! Help, please!

(-216,-190)

(-176,-220)

(-136,-250)

(-96,-250)

(-56,-220)

(-16,-190)

Those are my coordinates for the Sleeper Constellation

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Firstly: you are using your own archives URI and substituting the coordinates there right? Everybody has a unique URI for the archives, and copying the one in the guide won't work. :yes: You actually need to travel a couple of rooms into the archives in order to get your own URI.

Also, you may want to go over the past few steps again, just to make sure you haven't missed any of them. Clearing your web browser's cache and going through all the books on the page again might also help.