The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

Z:

Have no fear Sephy. Restoring a heavily damaged entity back to its former glory, step by painstaking step, is one of the most rewarding activities life has to offer - at least for me. :P

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B:

Indeed you are, indeed you are! :D I suppose it's time I shared a secret of mine for users of Firefox or similarly equipped software: Ctrl+F, type the letter, and 'Highlight all'. ;)

D:

Heh, no worries, I was just going through my usual routine of hitting 'View New Content' then going over each new topic/post in the list. :yes:

F:

It appears I have missed the letter E this time around - but I will not allow it to elude my wrath!

H:

Indeed, me and my eleventy billion siege tanks sitting uselessly inside my base completely understand your sentence. :P

J:

Indeed, all you have to do is find a viable angle of attack, as the missile turrets I spent all my excess minerals on will no doubt be clumped up on one side.

L:

I'm reminded of the one semi-serious match in my history, where I went up against my brother as Zerg. I wasted most of the game working on mass Muta harassment of the one part of his base that was defended (none of his mining areas had any anti-air), and in the meantime he amassed a huge group of carriers, scouts, and arbiters and wiped out my bases (one of my expansions did survive). It was amusing. xD

O:

I just talked with my Uncle regarding my darling little cat, and feel much happier after having achieved this talk. I still am distressed by the events currently in full swing, but I feel much less agitated than I did a while back.

P:

That's good. And it's good that you have someone(s) around to make sure you aren't too lonely. ;)

Q:

Well, I texted him, and he called me from Vancouver (about a 4 hour drive/ 1 hour flight from Kelowna), so that was cool. Miss kitten is rather tired, and I think I am getting there myself. Might be time for bed soon.... After I edit the content on my R4 unit for my NDSL.

R:

It's about time she began to cut back on the enthusiasm. ;) You two had best get some good, old-fashioned sleep.

S:

Kitten doing fine. Kitten completely normal today. Kitten lay next to me all night and the better part of the morning. We ate, and now I am getting ready to go out for the day. I get to go running around with a very very cool friend of mine.

T:

Awesome news indeed, and inspiring of a small spark of envy from someone who is physically incapable of running. :P

U:

I am also, myself, physically incapable of this speedy method of transportation. However, the lovely thing is he owns this thing called a vehicle, with a box behind a cab, and this facilitates speedy travel to random places in the general area.

W:

Deck the halls avec boughs of holly. Fa la la la la la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly. Fa la la la la la la la la. Don us this moment our gay apparel. Fa la la la la la la la la. Oh I love Christmas music.... Especially if it gets stuck in my head.