The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

F:

Well, as I recall an entire novel was once written avoiding the letter E - quite an achievement. xD

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G:

Really? Which novel? I would love to know so that I can read it. It's always a good idea to expand your knowledge, and sometimes a novel is a great way to do that. Historical novels are only partly untrue, and partly true. It's an interesting way to gain more insight to times now past. Mao's Last Dancer is a particularly great book, though it is an autobiography, not a novel.

oops... I forgot which letter I was doing... I started doing F, for some reason....

G:

No worries, that happens to us all. xD I have located the novel, but unfortunately I can't provide you with the name on this letter.

H:

Well, I know a few ways to get around pesky letter problems. One is to make the letter alter iteself! One is a forum based message from user to user! :P

ahh, damn. I did it again. But just one sip up this time. I think watching TV and trying to do this is making it much harder! LOL. I'll play this again another time XD

H:

And one is to simply wait until said letter is done before proceeding to mention Gadsby. ;)

J:

You are very welcome, and I hope you have more luck finding the book itself than I did. :P

K:

Perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. I suppose it's really up to the people at Chapter's, or Mosaic, who will tell me if that particular item is able to be found, or if I will need to order it in, or if it does not, indeed, exist in the realm of availability.

N:

I use my computer for the same purpose, although e-readers are far better suited to the task.

P:

In summary: reinforcements have arrived! :D Our elite letter-dodging task force is growing stronger!

U:

Very enjoyable indeed, this topic ranks highly in my list of TDN's best word games. :yes:

A:

I'm most definitely enjoying this 'fun' while I work on dodging the first of our letters. :yes: