The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K:

Unfortunately the aforementioned building contained a letter ambush, just waiting to be sprung.

M:

Indeed, through this wordplay thread TDNF is training an elite task force of crack letter-avoiders! :D

N:

The primary hole we must overcome however, is the lack of members to form our force (also, the ambushes).

P:

Alas, the word 'avoiding' does indeed contain an 'n', as irritating as that may be... :(

T:

My apologies, I do occasionally ninja members as I clear nine or so discussion areas in one go.

V:

Twice in a row? :ohno: My word, sincerest apologies again - I probably shouldn't be checking the word games topics quite so frequently. xD

W:

It is necessary to reply to topics frequently to keep the fun and games going. After all, unless there are replies, I cannot reply, and I fear I must become very bored if there is nothing to reply to. So, being ninja'd occasionally is not really a big deal compared to a dead forum! Again, no apologies needed :D

X:

Fair enough, although it's probably worth mentioning that the 21-day dead topic rule is rarely enforced on word games, and definitely not without good reason. :yes:

Y:

Well, reason enough would be that people get bored posting on the same games all the time. Then people take a break from the games, and the games get left alone for a while. At least, that is what I assume must happen from time to time. Otherwise, that the 3-week posting rule is not enforced all that often on the games would seem to me to be nothing spectacular. :P

Z:

Well, word games have died in the past, although they could have easily been revived in a single post. :( I do enjoy reviving word games when I get the opportunity though.

B:

Vowels present a challenge indeed, although I do kinda like doing them - especially the letter E. :)

C:

The letter E is a very entertaining letter, I agree. It makes making any kind of sense a very interesting feat. But this letter is not that hard, I think. I would hazard a guess that the easiest letters are the letters at the tail end of the alphabet.

D:

I believe one of the posts in this topic has an analysis of the respective toughness of various letters. :yes: At any rate - you now have a shot at tackling E. ;)