The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K:

Ah, it appears the letter J has finally succumbed to your evasive tactics without managing to slip into your post even once. :P

M:

Practice begets perfection no? Either way, apple is indeed an excellent pie choice, HOWEVER I prefer one which I can not list due to the current forbidden letter which has found it's way to this one :yes:

N: I like almost every pie that exists, tough berries pie is my absolute favorite. I love pie!!! :laughingsmiley:

Q:

Well then, would you care to specify your aforementioned favourite pie, now that the obstructing letter has (hopefully) passed?

S:

Right then, I will certainly be adding your recommendation to my future experimental diet.

U:

Indeed it can, and I am always inclined to try new things whenever possible - it's far more interesting than sticking to my standard diet. :yes:

W:

You should try calamari and/or takoyaki - they're absolutely delicious! And not entirely unhealthy either. xD

A:

Nope, right now the only thing bothering me is my leg... but nothing I don't put up with routinely.

C:

Words of wisdom indeed Myles - unfortunately people don't seem to sell those around here. *grumble*

D:

The person who follows me will have a challenge to be sure...the most common letter in the English language is next!

Again...

Anywho, I have a vacuum for my computer, but I rarely use it at all...I am not sure why though...

E:

Hurrah for difficult symbols! :D Anyway, I too own a vacuum for my symbolic input pad, although it works poorly, and I should probably go out and find an air can to fix things satisfactorily.

G:

Unfortunately the people in my household tend to eat various crumb-heavy foods in very close proximity to the computers. <_<