The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

U:

I shall consider it when the time comes then :) In the meantime I am FAR short of my goals -two draiks and one is being painted Pirate, Christmas, Desert, and finally Faerie. Why? Because I like the clothing. And I can dress him with nifty things. The other is eventually going to be zombie but first he will be tranmogriphication potion'd. So it will be a while before I can donate anything to the ALP

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V:

Well, as long as there's some consideration, perhaps we can still hold a small hope of somehow beating inflation. xD

W:

Inflation sucks. I'm also going for a Draik! Yay, but they're seriously expensive and I'm saving up for paintbrushes. 500k doesn't cut it.

Y:

Of course, there's the Stock Market as an option for a reliable, low-maintenance, long-term flow of income (unlike the real-life stock market). :)

Z:

Unless you have a talent for failing at the neopian stock market like I do. Seriously, I buy stocks and they immediately deflate and then I have to wait for months before their worth what I paid.

B:

Stocks form around ninety-nine point nine percent of my Neopets income, with the other point one percent being random junk I sell in my shop. Really, the Neopets stock market is just a waiting game. Purchase as many shares as you can at 15 NP each, then wait for up to a year or so as they fluctuate and eventually hit around 45 NP.

D:

Check on them twice a week or so for a couple of months, they'll get there. Some stocks will climb faster than others, so try to split your assets - buy only 4000 shares in each company if you can manage it. :yes:

E:

Okay, thanks for that information. It is a thing that is good for a human to gain in information. I do not want this particular thing of avoiding again. It is difficult to avoid this particular thing.

F:

That would be because it happens to be the most common letter in the English language. :yes: