The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

P:

Indeed I do, but as I lose energy it seems I also lose enthusiasm for this word game.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y:

I wouldn't know for sure, but I will give thee the benefit of the doubt. I would like to propose a startling idea...that we must post a specific message or interesting fact or quote during our post!

Z:

That was actually something we implemented earlier, but it seems we ran out of animal facts. :P

D:

The latest beta release of Firefox 4 is pretty freakin' awesome. It beats my expectations significantly. :yes:

F:

Well it is still in beta, so I'd recommend against trying it unless you're okay with using pre-release applications. The stable version is due out early next year. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

H:

Well, I lose my temper at stable software, so it's not really an issue for me. :P

J:

Oh no, losing my temper is what motivates me to actually track down and fix bugs. :yes:

L:

That it is, and often a rather irritating method of motivation too, when the bug in question decides to be very sneaky.