Neopets Toolbar and Tarla Problem

Strawberri

Hi all

I've noticed there are some experts on the toolbar here, and so I decided it would be great to get some help on my problem. I've just got a new (although second-hand) laptop, and so i installed the neopets toolbar. But of course naughty Firefox won't let me install the Neo toolbar addon. Any suggestions on how to install it? And once it's installed, how to get the toolbar add-on to work?

I'm going to submit a request to Neo right now to ask for a toolbar update :)

Thanks for any suggestions on getting the toolbar back.

What version is your Firefox? As I mentioned in the other thread about Tarla, neither the Add-On nor the toolbar you download directly from neopets.com is compatible with 3.5 or later.

I have already inquired as to why they have not kept up with making the toolbar compatible with the most recent version of Firefox, but maybe if enough people ask about it? I dunno.

When I got a new computer last month I tried to install the toolbar but it just wouldn't install, for the same reasons. I emailed them about it and the reply was: "The toolbar is being updated to make it fully compatible with FF3. The issue that you are experiencing will be fixed with future updates to the toolbar. We do apologize for the inconvenience."

I really hope they do update it, I do not like IE.. *hugs FF*

Hi all

I've noticed there are some experts on the toolbar here, and so I decided it would be great to get some help on my problem. I've just got a new (although second-hand) laptop, and so i installed the neopets toolbar. But of course naughty Firefox won't let me install the Neo toolbar addon. Any suggestions on how to install it? And once it's installed, how to get the toolbar add-on to work?

I'm going to submit a request to Neo right now to ask for a toolbar update :)

Thanks for any suggestions on getting the toolbar back.

im on IE for neopets and my toolbar hasnt blinked since Nov 28th :S is this normal?