So I had another nightmare about Neopets being down...

-Ryan

haha. smooth. xD I've had like three dreams about neopets, when i was SUPER addicted. but now i don't have them anymore. yay. ^_^

Hey, over the summer I used to not want to go to sleep because i'd have nightmares about hackers stealing all my tomatoes, avvies, pets, and AC souveneirs every single night. o.o -Shudder-

This is my first dream about Neo in weeks. xD

I think it's time for you to take a temporary hiatus from Neopets.

Seriously.

I have to agree. If Neo being down is a nightmare to you, you need a break.

Only had one dream about neopets about 2 years ago and it was just me and my xwee, Beauty, taking a stroll on some garden and her telling me why I didn't paint her faerie so that she could finally be able to fly.....I guess that's why I imagined her with a southern accent and always given her wings xD

I've had three dreams about Neo. The last one, that happened a couple of months ago, was about me finding the Bonju avvie first and letting everyone on Neopets know about it. Actually, a week after that was when Bonju was discovered. :S

I often dream about things I do and people I'm familiar with. I cannot tell you guys how many dreams I've had of my friends. Too many, that's for sure. :)