Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like that too! WHy not have someone make a lab ray type thing and accidently turn everyone into Pokemon? We could all choose the one we want to be. I even know a good Pokemon Sprite site.

I'd like that too! WHy not have someone make a lab ray type thing and accidently turn everyone into Pokemon? We could all choose the one we want to be. I even know a good Pokemon Sprite site.

Wow, great concept! I will consider doing that when I finish the Penguin comics. That idea sounds fun.

*Pulls out very old 'pokemon silver' GBC game to choose pokemon...*

Still looking for the damn game, it has become lost in the depths of the crap on my bedroom floor.

*Couldn't find my Pokemon Silver game*

All I know is that the Pokemon I want to be is the last evolution stage of Larvitar. #248, I think. I used to be able to pick any pokemon and I would know its number. I don't do that anymore.

*Couldn't find my Pokemon Silver game*

All I know is that the Pokemon I want to be is the last evolution stage of Larvitar. #248, I think. I used to be able to pick any pokemon and I would know its number. I don't do that anymore.

Ah ,yes! Tyrranitar! I remember when I raised my Larvitar... good times... good times....

I tended to rely a little too much on my starter. I'm working on a new stragety with LeafGreen right now of actually raising all of my pokemon. x_x

Anyways, there's 4 gen in Japan now, still 3 here. Serebii is great for looking them up for type and so on, and Pokemon Elite's Sprite resource has the basic sprites. Oh, and I call Vulpix. :P

pkfrlg037.png