Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a little wait...(compared to how long it took TNT to get the Altador prizes out this is nothing)

Better believe that!

Believe it!

We waited far too long for the Altador plot prizes, and they realy weren't all that good (except for the sidebar of course, it is the best.)

News Reporter: At the climax of the story, Metroid leaves us for a break. People are rallying and throwing stuff at him. What happened to T.A.? Will Penguin ever get Totakeiko's guitar? Will Mini ever be in a comic? Why did Vivi and Zac take Penguin Ruler's side? Will TotaKeiko ever get in a comic again? Stay tuned next time....

News Reporter: At the climax of the story, Metroid leaves us for a break. People are rallying and throwing stuff at him. What happened to T.A.? Will Penguin ever get Totakeiko's guitar? Will Mini ever be in a comic? Why did Vivi and Zac take Penguin Ruler's side? Will TotaKeiko ever get in a comic again? Stay tuned next time....

LOL

im part of the angry rallying mob xD

soo thrilling.....we need to know what happens....

Maybe a flamethrower or *gulp* the rocket launcher. *Snipes TA before he could get the his armory. Then darts out of the cave, with guitar in arms.*

I'm just going to list the people that have a sprite that are waiting for a comic...

antiaircraft

I_pwn_YOU

I'm just going to list the people that have a sprite that are waiting for a comic...

Mini

I_pwn_YOU

Er, I'm on the waiting list as well.