Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Ah, yes TA understands. It usually happens when the image is saved through a program like MS Paint... Notice that the sky is teal in that comic...

Yeah. FUnky color.

While we're on the topic of something we agree on (did I really just say that?) are you going to watch the new ep of Avatar next Friday? Looks awesome.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Is that the one where Katara heal's Zuko's (is that how you spell it?) eye? I will record it on my DVR and watch it...

On another note: I used to date someone named Katara... o_O She was weird.

I only heard the preview. Something to do with Angg choosing between love and going after Katara (he actually said he loves her in the perview) and going into the avatar state. I'm not sure why he needed to, but it looks cool.

That is a weird little connection.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

If that Guro (is that how you spell it?) teaches him to controll the Avatar state then why not go and use it? At his most powerful. He could fly to her in half a second.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

I think in the preview I saw, Katara was alone in a cave with Zuko crying... I have no idea what led to that.

Azula is impersonating a Kyoshi warrior... Maybe we should keep this in mind.

EDIT: I have to do some stuff right now... like finish up Metroid's sig. And I am making some forums for my guild. Invisionfree. TA out...