Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

If the Metroid was to be catagorized, it would most likely be an insectoid. Due to it's many stages and whatnot. Although as it grows up, it seems more reptillian than insectoid. It still seems like it has insect qualities throughout the whole process though.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I will transform or not. I'll just see where these comcs will take me...

Speaking of comcis, I'll be working on one now I suppose.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Crap, I messed up. Mammalian and reptillian are of the Phyla Chordata, which is all the vertebrates. And I don't see Metroids fitting into any Phyla, therefore, they are better examples of aliens than "Little green men". XD

Sorry, I just had to clear that up...

FEAR THE METROID(s)!!

You know, T.A. may have his own comic series. It will be called "Mission T.A." or something like that. I guess it will be something like the Metroid universe but T.A. will replace Samus Aran and will be beatting the crud out of aliens with many guns and such. Like I said, this *may* happen. First I need to finish the Penguin Ruler series before I start anything really new.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

I have an Idea for that new series about me!

I walk up on a FIELD of a million clones of me! XD But I kill them all with the scarab gun...

lol

Hey everyone. I'm just pretty much harvesting sprites for future comics so I can't really promise a comic today. I will resume back to doing comics tomorrow. Thank you for your cooperation. *Puts on a helmet and hides in a hole in case of an angry mob*

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Angry mob: KILL METROID...

TA shall never kill Metroid. TA only kill Metroid in comics. But without a comic, TA shall kill without reason!!! DIE!!!

TKDPlan.jpg

Sorry if it isn't too good...it's my diabolical plan!

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Lava? To be honest, It looks like mud. Is Anime an earthbender? (Yeah, I watch Avatar... what are you going to do about it?)