Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did with the one I made. But Metroid went off track. *gose to tell him off*

Anime, I've been keeping to the schedule. My new rule is that during series, I won't keep to the schedule. It would screw stuff up.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Is Metroid still going to make those introductions for the last three? Dillon, Bub156, and Crash?

If not, then I will.

Is Metroid still going to make those introductions for the last three? Dillon, Bub156, and Crash?

If not, then I will.

It depends, I guess. I'm working on getting at least three comics up today, so I'm gonna be pretty darn busy.

Guest Unequaledpyro
It depends, I guess. I'm working on getting at least three comics up today, so I'm gonna be pretty darn busy.

Three comics, of the series?

In my opinion, the series should be a once-a-week post. Love the suspense. It also gives you time to make other comics.

*Hates the way the archives are arranged.*

((OMG! WHAT WILL HE DO!?!?))

Well SORRY. It's not my fault they go nuts with it. And I try to keep series together and then go in order otherwise. It'll get pretty image heavy by the time that page is full.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Loads soo slow. 0_0 *Hates Dial-up.*

*Must, make, archives, dial-up friendly...* *Runs away, laughing manically.* X3

Metroid you dont have to introduce me if your so busy. I can wait until you get a lighter load. Really its no problem. I CAN wait.

No i don't do that kind of stuff. You don't need to be stressed out. That is bad for you. And if you think i am well. I really don't care. So :P