Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's perfectly all right to cheer for your comics on their thread.

I have exams next week... no holidays in sight for a while.

Nice comic. I haven't been on for a while, so it took me some time to finish reading all the new posts. When are you going to post the three new comics?

Nice comic. I haven't been on for a while, so it took me some time to finish reading all the new posts. When are you going to post the three new comics?

If you read the pages, I don't understand why you would ask. New comics will be made when they are to be made. There should be a comic today, so BE patient...

Sadly my eyes went straite to the bright colors even if it was at the end so i ended up reading 'april fools' first, lol

I hate 'I'm leaving' jokes, they are NOT funny.

:grrr:

But, if this isn't a joke. Maybe I should start my komix back up, no competition. X3

I hate 'I'm leaving' jokes, they are NOT funny.

:grrr:

But, if this isn't a joke. Maybe I should start my komix back up, no competition. X3

It wasd a joke.

Read the last pannle

X3?

The clown is the joke, HE REALLY IS QUITING! X3.gif

The joke is that it is NOT an April fools joke.

GET IT!??!

*Rubs head* Levy, my comics aren't meant to be rocket science. To put it simply, this IS a joke. And I'm sorry that you hated it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what April Fools is about! Playing pranks on unsuspecting people, thus making them a tad bit angry. :yes:

By original I meant, a joke that is rarely done. Something funny atleast. <_<

Well, I really don't care at this point. I've done the joke, so I'm content. If you're not, well, can't help that problem.

I'm only saying, it could have been better.

Maybe one where you change your appearance, or deleted the "list", or lost everyone's sheet... etc...

I'm only saying, it could have been better.

Maybe one where you change your appearance, or deleted the "list", or lost everyone's sheet... etc...

Well, gee, I DID. I already have a few April Fools comics completed for the next time...

I just thought that since I've been busy and didn't update for a while, this could of been a great opportunity to pull off that certain prank. But since I basically don't want to argue anymore, I suggest that you accept this year's prank and live with it.

... OR maybe one where you replace some characters with Winnie the Pooh sprites, oh THAT would be funny. XD