Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

No i don't do that kind of stuff. You don't need to be stressed out. That is bad for you. And if you think i am well. I really don't care. So :P

Who said I am stress? And PLEASE stop that "So" thing. It's annoying and makes no sense.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unequaledpyro

Ok, I wanted to Archive all of Metroid's comics in a freewebs website, giving every comic its own page.

Unfortunately, I don't have the patience required to code an entire site. I just gave you an alternative to making the archives Dial-up friendly.

i was gonna suggest keenspot but they dont host sprite commics for copyright issues(im sure other comic hosting sites are the same)

i have no problem hosting a site if its needed i have plenty of space. but a free one owuld be fine as well im sure. if there are no volenteers i have no problem making and upkeeping a site i would just need to be poked when somthing new needs to be added

Guest Unequaledpyro
I begining to start think about making my own comics. These will be action packed! Anyone thinks I should start making them.

Go ahead, it isn't hard to make them.

It's be a hassle, and my photobucket is very full all ready. If Metroid moved them to a folder on their own, all the image linsk would break.

ahh...paint roller from kirby nightmare in dreamland...good times :P

Good comics!

Although it could be better if I was in it :P

Zac, this may be a slightly long series, so you never know who could pop up next. As for Paint Roller, he's been picked for a reason. ;)

OMG, who is Paint roller, but i love his house, i need to know who does his decorating

That made me crack a smile! ^_^

Paint Roller is a boss character from the Kirby games. He likes to draw. :yes:

That made me crack a smile! ^_^

Paint Roller is a boss character from the Kirby games. He likes to draw. :yes:

i was wondering if we were gonna need to know somthing about who he is to find later jokes funny.. from that line im guessing so, lol

i was wondering if we were gonna need to know somthing about who he is to find later jokes funny.. from that line im guessing so, lol

Not at all. I try to make my jokes obvious and funny to everyone. Although if you do find this character interesting and you want some background information, you can find it here:

Paint Roller

hey metroid could i be Paint roller partner in crime, he is soo cool, he has wheels for feet, he has a circle body and a baseball cap and he has a gangsta hand sign. and he has a decent house i mean how could he be better!

Hehe, I see what you mean. ^_^

After this series is over, I'll talk to Paint Roller and I'll see what I can do for ya.