Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unequaledpyro

intro987789787gz0.gif

Welcome Nova!

And re-introducing Mira, for some reason Metroid doesn't like putting her in the comics.

I havent been intoduced yet have i. If i have can someone post the link i cant find it.

your really in all of them your just invisible *ooooooooooooooooooooo* lol

well there is a schdule now for people so things like that dont happen.. so i dont think that post was really necessary..

Guest Unequaledpyro

He doesn't even have her sprite sheet, he just stopped putting her in comics. Is she even in a comic?

Edit: One, and it was made before Christmas!

super.jpg

Edit: Edit: New years, everyone was in it.

2007.jpg

((YAY! Someone else who has dial up))

Go to page 139 and you'll find my sprite sheet i gave to metroid. You had a convo about it! Because it was ripper notes. Remeber PAGE 139 has my sprite sheet

Sorry for the delays and whatnot... expect quite a few more comics to the series today...

Oh, and Tyler, what the heck are you trying to pull?! You wanna start an argument between Mira and I? Your recent posts weren't really necessary....

Ok, Tyler, you know WAY better than to instigate things. The MSN convo has been deleted from that post, and I can and WILL ban you if you try to start something again. They may dislike or argue with each other away from here, but you have NO right to do that.