Metroid's Comics!

Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mic on my dads computer worked. But then all of a sudden it died. or should i say stopped working

I have a mike on my computer, and it makes my voice sound really wierd.

Yay! A new series!

Guest Unequaledpyro

Well I'm not real close to making a movie yet, but I figured out how to animate the sprites.

635.gif

Edit: This was done on Photoshop and Flash MX 2004

Edit (again):

525.gif

OMG! Metroid, you had better put Mira in a comic. She looks like she is going to hurt someone.

Edited by Unequaledpyro

Wow, nice animations Tyler!

I can't wait for the next comic. I hope it's the next in the series! The first one was really great!

Guest Unequaledpyro
Wow, nice animations Tyler!

Thanks, I think I figured out how to make them move. Now I have to figure out how to make a good running technique. I will make this Sprite movie. I have all weekend.

Ahh, Young Link, eh Crash? Seems good.

All right everyone, due to odd popularity for more people in my comics, I may have to delay my new series for introductions. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Will I ever find myself? @_@

meroid why not, afteryou introduced everyone thatswaiting, suspend joining for abit until you sort the order out because that must have mucked things up

and we need to know what happened to metroid, so hopefully no-one join after this or feel the wrath of Vivi, m,etroid is missing and we need to know where!!!!

Guest Unequaledpyro

Yoi! Can I introduce someone for ya Metroid? Ya know, to relieve the stress? I got nothing to do right now.