Meeptroid

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay for resumeing comics *claps*

oh also.. ive desicded to claim this newer addition to the site as me

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other/other/jump/rukia.png

she is kinda simple for my taste but that bunny drawing kills me.. so i have to be her ^_^

thats actually a pretty cool sprite and its sorta like you, a artist, but she is really a ninja, is webpixie a ninja :P

yea that bunny is like 10x better then her drawings on the show, the episodes where she draws to explain things always cracks me up. you dffinatly have a wide choice in positions with that sheet as well, lol

You gotta admit though, that bunny does make you smile. ^_^

thats actually a pretty cool sprite and its sorta like you, a artist, but she is really a ninja, is webpixie a ninja :P

shhhhhhh im a SECRET ninja

>.>

<.<

and yea the bunny made me smile instantly when i saw it

Did I tell you of the time I made a spirte comic? No? Do you know why I didn't tell you? Because I made the background first and my computer acted weird that day so I didn't make one.

Yeah, MOP. You did tell us that before. Although I don't understand how making the background first can interfere with the comic. I put my backgrounds in first all the time. :eh:

Well that's werid. It took me forver. Then I tried sprite first for a while then it was easier. Well the jirachi spirte turnied gery for some reason anyways.

Dang, you seem to have issues making comics then... and you were using Paint?

Guest Unequaledpyro

Ok, I just had to do something, mainly because I'm bored and no one uploaded anything good on Deviant Art today. Mainly the reason why I am here BOREDOM.

narutopotdethrooc7.png

I think it is funny.

PS. I am not a drug addict. *Bloodshot eyes*

Guest Unequaledpyro

I'm only here cause I had nothing better to do, and I've been procrastinating with some old friends of mine. I have been wanting to get some Flash files made.

I don't even know what the hell you're talking about so don't call me immature! And why would Metroid change your spite if there's no point? You're leaving. o_O

What, you're holding me against a post in an Invisionfree board I made over a year ago? That's immature.

Edit: BTW, Metroid, can my new sprite be:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other/other/jump/bankai.PNG

I've kinda gotten into the Bleach series.

WOOOO BLEACH! XDDD

oh and that comic you made, haha thats funny! X3 nar-o-toe! HAHA 8D

You know Mira, there wasn't much point to what you just did on this board. Pretty much because you shouldn't have said anything if you didn't expect that kind of response. Oh, and even if Tyler isn't going to be around here much, that doesn't mean that his character is completely gone. ;) Anything can happen in the comic world. So basically, Tyler can have his sprite switched. :yes:

Thats good metroid. I dont think the comic is really funny because i know drug addicts.

And Zac yes lets forgive and forgive

Guest Unequaledpyro

Thanks guys, now if you will excuse me, I have some things to do... I'll still be on MSN if you want to talk, and Mira, please don't be calling me names on MSN again or I'm going to block you.

the last posts that mentioned the list also was voteing for it it would be shown or not.. the turnout was no