What do you think is the cutest pet?

Sakabato

What do you think is the cutest Neopet species?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In your eyes, what do you think is the cutest Neopet species?

• Kacheek
    • Cybunny
    • Xweetok
    • Jubjub
    • Kougra
    • Acara
    • Chia
    • Bruce
    • Grundo
    • Other (please specify in post)

Cuteness wise, I'll go with either Poogles or Cybunnies. I wouldn't call most of the pets 'cute' since nothing really makes me go 'awww'. Since I wouldn't mind hugging either a Cybunny or a Poogle, I guess they both make the list!

Although if you ask me for a pretty pet, I'll probably have a much longer list... :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, Jubjubs

I don't know why though. I guess it's because they're just a ball of fuzz with their feet. Or something about how creative their colors are. For example, Maraquan is coral, Cloud is actually fluffy looking cloud (with feet, don't forget the feet), Island has that cute bone tied to the top of its body, etc... I adore jubjubs xD

• 1 year later...

Me like the Kacheek really much! :graduated:

Kougras...Yes, they ARE cute too! :rolleyes_anim:

Xweetok....Yup! :king:

Wocky? Naw... :sad01_anim:

Now don't tell me that Jetsams are cute! They look cooler to be an adult than to be a baby. <_<

My pick was....KACHEEK!! :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump topics that received no posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.