Introducing myself

Aline

Hello and welcome!

What's there to know about me? I have a total of 20 Neopets on five accounts and I love them all dearly. In case you are interested in what the pets on my accounts are, please check out:

calverouka (main)

alineah (Aishas), morachen (Desert), noclothesneeded (Maraquan) and indifferente (the rest ;) )

I'm an adult player and I enjoy Neo as a hobby, it helps me unwind - a lot! In my real life I'm busy, I travel 3 to 4 hours every day and at home there are two huge dogs that want attention and long walks.

I'm not a big gamer, in fact I am lousy at most games; my pets don't battle, I'm no member of any guild. I do get by, though, I'm addicted to customising my pets; sometimes after a hard day it's all I do for hours. Sounds crazy, even to me but I love it nonetheless.

Nicest thing so far on this board? The Evolution Smiley, hehe. -> :evo:

I'd be happy to answer questions if you have any.

So long, Aline

Welcome to the boards Aline, this is a place to enjoy yourself and find information you may not have been aware of. I am about two months in, but thanks to The Daily Neopets I have a cloud nimmo and a ghost lupe with a ghost anubis :D. Anyway, you will find everyone here helpful and great to talk to, even about non neopets stuff!

Enjoy your time here!