A moment of silence for my sanity please

Jenny ^_^

I started on Saturday, finished tonight...Meepit Juice break, on ZEN...one point at a time, and I got 2701. Sent the score and got an error message: "problems processing your score. For best results, close the pop up window and re-open it to restart your game."

I took a print screen but of course I can't send this to TNT. I sent in a report and I'm hoping they have mercy on me because I'm going to be seriously disappointed otherwise. I was too stubborn to quit these last few days and that 39 is mocking me...I have 40 in my heart!

:crying:

Oh I'm so sorry for you Jenny.

You have to achieve your score the same day.

If you started to play on Saturday and sent your score today, it would never be accepted because that's how things are programmed. :(

You are more determined then me at the moment. I went on vacation on thursday and didn't have time to get on until really today. I got to 35 and I just don't want to spend the next 4 hours trying to get these few last games to get the best trophy.