NP ratio for Spellseeker and Tunnel Tumble...

whethalar

Has anybody realised that the NP ratio for spellseeker and tunnel tumble have gone done? I'm not sure about the exact ratio for spellseeker but I used to be able to get 1000 NP at 1000 points but now I need about 5000 points I think. And the ratio for Tunnel tumble used to be 1.00 but now it's 0.30. I'm really bummed D:< Has any other games gone down too?

Edit: Petz Naptime Nursery (the sponsor game) has gone down from 1.00 to 0.02 now. D:

Typically, when a new game is released, the ratio is fairly high. And TNT adjust it with the next update. They count ratio so that the average score should give 250-300nps per play. So if everyone submits the minimum score to get 1k during a month, it goes down the next month.

Something like that :P

And the updates happen on the 25th of each month.

Not sure if it's going to be earlier during December though, or if TNT will program it to update their ratios on Christmas. ;o

Anyway, those ratios were a bit high. It's common sense to put them down.

Like on Egg Cave, prices, how easy to hatch an egg and rarity are always really high when they're first released but then go down quite a bit.

Same as out in the real world market and stuff.

Am I boring you?