Sidebar Effects...?

scuandhippi

Ok, so i know the birthday sidebar gives you double SHH, but i heard that the others have an effect too, like the valentines one has more chance of giving you a faerie quest, and the halloween one reduces your bad SHH. I dont know about the other ones though, but i definately remember hearing this, Anyone else think/know this?

I also heard that too Matt. urgh, if i could just find that petpage that said it on then that would be good. at least i think it was a pet page. Anyway the majority of people seem to agree with you matt. However.... maybe im right. hmm. wait.... im babbling again. *shuts up*

I think I read in a Neopian Times editorial that only the birthday one has special effects, as Matt said. Maybe, if you're really keen, you could look through old editions to find the question... or ask it again yourself.

i have no idea... :S

If you had no idea, then why did you post, eh?

Anyways. The only one that has special effects is the birthday layout, which you cannot keep permanently. (only available on your birthday and Neopet's birthday) The birthday layout only increases the chances of a random event.

Topic Closed.