Still waiting...

myrab51

When the new version of Neohomes went in, my daughter was very excited. She went to set one up, and there was a glitch. The link to the house shows up on her profile page, but everything else is blank. Nothing shows up when you click on it either. Her sisters home, on a different account, shows just fine on the same PC. We tried other PC with the same results. We can view everyone's home but hers. We made sure our flash, java, and so on were up to date, but it didn't help. So, we reported it as a bug. We have been reporting it every few months for around two years now. That is a guess. I'm not positive exactly when the new homes came out. We have reported it from my account, her account, and sent a fax or two. We have never got any response, except two auto-responses saying the message was received and would be looked into. My daughter had a good deal of time invested into her pets, as well as cash cards she received for birthdays and things. Although she was very patient for a long time, now she is just irritated that the Neopets team has no time for her. She hasn't even logged in for a while. It went from a cool thing that we kind of did as a family, to "I don't even want to talk about it anymore mommy." That is entirely not right.

You can see her the problem in her profile here: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?ra...d=hannabanana99

So question of the day, are any of you familiar enough with the workings of the site to recommend another way of handling this that may get some resolution? I know disappointment is part of life and all, but I really hate to see it end this way for her.

That's really weird. Her Neohome does actually seem to be invisible. I can't see it, either.

I have some advice that it so strange that it just might work. Enter the Neohome Spotlight. TNT asks the user to highlight why their Neohome is so special; well, your daughter's is invisible! I'd say that's pretty special. TNT will have no choice but to take notice of your issue. Don't blast TNT in your write-up though. Just write something like: "My Neohome is special because it is invisible. Since the day I created it, I've never seen my Neohome, and neither have my family or friends. I think it's pretty cool because it's a total mystery to everyone, even me! I guess it must be safe from the Meerca Brothers."

Good luck getting some resolution with this.

I have some advice that it so strange that it just might work. Enter the Neohome Spotlight. TNT asks the user to highlight why their Neohome is so special; well, your daughter's is invisible! I'd say that's pretty special. Don't blast TNT in your write-up though.

Wow.

That is utter brilliance.

Make sure to make the description very sarcastic so they get the point.

Did you try sending in an editorial letter to the Neopian Times, asking if there is some glitch that makes neohomes not appear, or if there is a random event that makes neohomes invisible?

This really seems like a special case. Your daughter's neohome really is quite messed up. Obviously, there is a neohome there, but when you go to visit it, it doesn't acknowledge that there's been any visitors. Also, it's not possible to rate it. Maybe if enough people send in bug reports (outside of your home), TNT will take notice. I'm starting to run out of ideas now.

how come it says that your daughter has not been active for 95 days

Although she was very patient for a long time, now she is just irritated that the Neopets team has no time for her. She hasn't even logged in for a while.

Read entire post.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Read entire post.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

she should still play neopets though like the games and things because they are fun, but if she has board access she should not trust rabbitsdogs because he likes to scam kids. and if she lied about her age don't tell rabbitsdogs her real age becuse he will also report to neopets and have her age set to her real birthday like he did with me.