TBC's Mini November Art Competition!

The Big Cheese

Note: This is not the official November Art Competition!!!

For this little competition, you have to design........

A Map of TheDailyNeopets.com!

Preferably in the style of Neopets Maps, but it doesn't really matter, make this as creative as you can! Winners will recieve prizes (1st 2nd 3rd and 4th) But there will need to be at least 5 entries for any prizes. Make sure you post them here, the voting process will most likely be the same as official contests :) So go on and try! The deadline is probably going to be December 1st so you have lots of time :)

Rules

1. All entries must abide by the Art Forum rules, and more importantly the TDN forum rules. Read them, learn them, love them!

2. Please submit your entries by replying to this post and either leaving a link to the image, or by posting the image.

3. Please stick to the theme. If your picture is obviously not related to the theme, or if it has little to do with it, you may be disqualified. In other words, please don't try to pass off pictures you've already drawn as a new picture for the contest.

4. Art of ANY KIND can be entered, as long as you created it yourself. MS Paint, crayons, computer rendered, sculpture, ascii, ANYTHING! The only limitation is your imagination.

5. Any copying of anyone else's art, even once, will get you kicked out of the contest and never allowed to join again; you will also get a warning increase. Also, I can't accept an existing piece of neopets art that you have just altered. In other words, don't take an image of your neopet, draw a hat and moustache on him, and claim it as your own art.

6. I can only proceed with the contest if we get at least 5 entries!! So get those entries in!

Yes, I copied Jasper's rules, hopefully, Im allowed :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably enter. I promised myself that in the next art competition (including this one) I would enter...I'll do it eventually.

yep yep!

good luck to all who enter

idk if ill have time but ill try to enter!

um... r u suppose to draw a globe or somthin?

i wanna make sure befor a screw somthin up! xD

Preferably in the style of Neopets Maps, but it doesn't really matter, make this as creative as you can! Winners will recieve prizes (1st 2nd 3rd and 4th) But there will need to be at least 5 entries for any prizes. Make sure you post them here, the voting process will most likely be the same as official contests So go on and try! The deadline is probably going to be December 1st so you have lots of time

does that help?

like the first sentence? xD

lol

tat's cool!

ok, so now tat there's an example i kno wat kinda thing to do xD

ill probably work on it ova the thanksgivin break

ill have time then xD

i think only mickey entered so far!

i think i mite work on somthin

super busy tho rite now