Boredom

manevilus

Hello Everyone, I am at work, and extremely bored, thank you for taking the time to respond to this topic, lets see if any of you can entertain me, as I cant surf to Neopets :( Anyway, you may begin. *insert evil laugh here*

Oh, oh, I've got an idea!

Work!

Nah, just kidding ;). What kind of work do you do then? And how long 'til you can go home? ;p

I personally work for a gaming website from home, so it doesn't matter where I go. lol

Anyways...I don't condone surfing the web at work lol. QA might not like it.

I actually work for a telcom comapany as tech support, i.e. someone's dsl goes down, I troubleshoot with them, from logging into modem to making sure lan is set up correctly. :P

Actually they record all our calls, which record what windows are open and what you do during the call,and they can check those records if they wish, and they record what happens on the computer, but that doesnt mean that you can't post in a forum here and there, it's mostly banned because of viruses. So they have to be really careful.

I have a question, who exactly is... Katherine Moennig. Am I missing something?

Uhm...yeah... Katherine Moennig is an actress. She played Shane McCutcheon on the L Word and is currently playing Dr. Miranda Foster on Three Rivers. How can you not know of her!?

Because I have not seen either of those shows? :P I watch shows like Simpsons, Family guy, Psych, Monk(I know its over) Kyle XY(another done show), Warehouse 13, Eureka.....so I haven't really seen those two shows :P

Best? Is it better than HOUSE M.D? Or is it a different type of show than house? I really like house too..

House MD has gone down the metaphorical crapper. I enjoy Three Rivers a lot more than I do House now. Three Rivers is about the best transplant team in the United States and shows things from three perspectives: the donor, the recipient, and the families of both donor and recipient. It doesn't focus on the doctors themselves like on House, but the patients like it should be.