Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
sillyly

wow

That's fine with me! But get a metal sword, and don't chop our heads off when you're waving it. :axehead:

I've figured out the answer to the second riddle, but it keeps saying I'm incorrect. *die* I've even followed the punctuation thing and all the rest. WHY WON'T IT ACCEPT MY ANSWER?! :(

I'm with yeah!!! The puzzle is really hard, but i finally fniished it!! go mee!

i finished it in, what, two hours??? i can't believe i actually found the answer, though!

i can't find.... 3 hours.. five...... I need a clue!!! snif snif..... c to e??? or e to c???? or both???? Gy?????? I dont understand!!!! snif snif... I can't continue with the plot.... :(

Mod Edit: Please, try to write... logically! :)

I dont understand this edit....and I had another post... where is it???

tip: take a break, relax. then look it over again. good luck!

i finish part 1,2,3 and 4.1, iwas lucky i had some good friends to help me, but now i am struck at the

CLOUD

TH

part, yeah, no hints, i just wanted to throw a little frustartion :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

It's really lucky of you to have such good friends to help you... I'm still baffled in the petpet shop, not knowing what to do. 4 days, to my account.

EDIT: Got it. Now, I'm stuck at Part 5.1.2... Really no clue about that puzzle.