Things we dislike...

Zac

I also hate the laws. The law should be tougher against drunk driving. I've seen so many cases where the drunk drivers are released on the same day! I think they should be sent to jail for at least 20 years...if the law was like that, people would think twice before drinking.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many laws that should definately be more strict (the ones on drunk driving being among them).

I dislike it when people refuse to look at a problem because they're afraid to face it. Especially when it's on something really important but instead of dealing with it they pretend that the problem just doesn't exist. They give it time to grow when they could spend that time preparing for it.

I hate it when people are unresponsible. Like, in a group project, they always say 'I forgot... oops!' but never do anything after that. I get so mad when that happens.

I also hate how these popular girls scream constantly. For one, my ear will burst if I hear anymore. And two, do you have to scream from 50 feet away??? (Seriously. They do.)

lol. They think they're so popular so they make scenes all the time. And they are constantly gossiping. That really bugs me. I mean, okay, gossip is okay when it's kept to a limit, but do you really have to say 'OMG!!! So-and-so just asked so-and-so out!'??? It gets so annoying when they're sitting right next to you in class and you're trying to take notes. :grrr:

I hate those random people who spam and ask for cash.

And idiots who open up dead topics,or the people who don't realise that by posting in one of these spam-opened dormant topics,they are just as bad as the spammer.And TBC.

I dislike irresponsibility too. It gets problematic since most of my friends are irresponsible x.x;. Just don't say you're going to do something if you really aren't. I can see how something may come up sometimes.. but I've had friends just dump their plans with me for plans with other friends. It's so frustrating.

whats sbsp?

i hate gettin up early in the mornings

fer school >_>

and i hate it when i have to work with

people in a group and then they do nuttin

and i have ta do everythin -_-

I hate step dads who send their 17-year olds to germany away from naxuma...

while I'm at it, I hate germany

and sausage

but I love zelda oot

and my engagement ring.... it's the gold one

• 3 weeks later...