Chapter 8 arriving!

Guest Clowns Psychos and Spooks

Guest Clowns Psychos and Spooks

Chapter 8 of the Atlas of the Ancients plot is expected to be released today! Mystery Island seems the likely destination, as indicated by the looming omnipresent volcano.

Frontpage Marquee

atlas_of_the_ancients_ch8.jpg

Current Event Image

aota-ch8.jpg

News Banner

ch-8.jpg

Be sure to keep up to date with any new steps that come out by reading TDN's coverage of the plot!

atlas-1.jpg

I believe that this is the countdown to an end. As it was spoke that X marks the spot, this is must be the last destination. I think that the danger Neopia will be facing is revolving around the word FIRE so I believed it would be the volcano. Well wait until next chapter of what would happen next. Lastly I believe that there will be a decipher puzzle at the end.

I hope Roxton and company will find some valuable items to share at the end. :evil:

wow the little "connect the x's" is from a Zelda game. Way to go TNT, way to go :eh:

Of course not... The fact that it's in the Zelda DS game does not mean Nintendo invented it o.o!

It's a very old technique, not just something from zelda.

And Shadaw, maybe a silly question but... Which lupe?

The 'Chapters' section, on the AotA main page seems to have room for four more chapters. However, the Quest Log has enough space for 11 more items. I'm wondering what this means for how much plot we have left...