When do you play?

zhao

Does anyone here play at late nights? Sometimes i go on neopets at like 4 AM EST and I still see like 15k people on O.O thats crazy. I guess people in other countries might be on but i'm pretty sure majority of Neopets players are either in north or south america so time should be similar.

I've also gotten up at 7 AM before and logged on and theres like 20k people on already! I was really surprised since 7AM EST is 4 AM PST...

I think a loooot of Europeans play Neopets though, so it's not weird that there are a lot of people on in the middle of the night.

On week days I usually play from 9 am to 2 pm NST (not the whole time, but between that). Could be a little earlier because my school time varies a lot. 12 am NST is 9 am for me, so that's hard as well because I usually have school then (or I'm still asleep if I'm lucky ;p).

Can't please everyone I guess...

im European :D the latest ive stayed on was 3am-ish. u use neopets as a 5minute diversion from studying when im cramming and the like :P

Hahah I know what you mean.. only my five minutes seem to turn into an hour sometimes ;p

Hahah I know what you mean.. only my five minutes seem to turn into an hour sometimes ;p

haha yeah I tell myself I will only go on to buy stocks and check my till. Next thing I know I've played a ton of games and have 10 minutes to get ready for work! Kind of describes my morning today lol I just lose the time since it's so addicting.

~parisdirt

I live in Canada, and I am also in the Easter Time zone (GMT-5 or NST+3). I will usually be on Neopets anytime between 5 am NST and 10 pm NST, depending on work. I have two jobs, and both of them are Monday to Friday, during the day, but I don't work full-time at either, so sometimes I'm on for most of the day, and sometimes I'm just on in the evening. On the weekend, I'll usually be on a little later.

I think that's because you'll find that there is a huge international following of neopets and it's not just America :)

I'm Australian and I know lots of aussies who play as well as people from Asia, NZ, Canada, UK, and Europe.. it's great that it's so diverse!

I'm on at virtually the same times as Sapphy, 10:30 pm NST - 1AM NST on Sunday - Thursday, then from 1PM - 1AM NST on Friday and Saturday. ;)

Our time zone is like NST + 17 or +18 or something. xD