Chapter 6 of AoTA - Coming Soon!

FutureTXTurkey

Update: Visit random locations at Terror Mountain until you receive this step's prize. For a list, visit our guide!

Chapter 6 of the Atlas of the Ancients plot has been released today! This next step is sure to send a chill up your spine as our adventurers approach Terror Mountain.

Current Event Image

aota-ch6.jpg

News Banner

ch-6.jpg

Be sure to keep up to date with any new steps that come out by reading TDN's coverage of the plot!

atlas-1.jpg

there's a new prize slot open i think, and i clicked everywhere. i even went back and saw all of the old flowers but still nothing :/

there's a new prize slot open i think, and i clicked everywhere. i even went back and saw all of the old flowers but still nothing :/

never mind xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

this plot is lame

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I looked forever for mine, went through all the list, then started going through everything else I could think of.

Eventually found it in the Ice Arena!

Whoops, I'm sorry about that not being on the list, I never thought they'd put it there, I should never assume! It's been added now. :)

I went from the bottom of Happy Valley to the Top of Terror Mountain. It was at the last place I clicked: Snowbeast Snackrifice. Thought I'd never find it.