Asian Dramas

Maryyam

I was wondering how many people watch asian dramas. I have been addicted to them for so long, and love how they have such nice story lines.

(for those who have no clue as to what they are, I suggest u visit mysoju, it's a website that hosts all the links for almost all dramas that have been subbed, but still i will give a brief--basically they are soap-operas that are from japan, korea, taiwan, hong-kong, and thailand, most of them are within 20 episodes and finish quite fast so ur not watching them for half ur life and still wondering what happened to the last generation)

My very first was Full House (no not the American Full house) and i just fell in love with them!

My fave so far i believe is hmmm...i don't have only one, but countless, but at the top of my head i would say

Kurosagi

Shinning Inheritance

Hana Yori Dango

Frog Prince (aka Prince who turns into a frog)

Currently watching

Momo Love

Autumn Concerto

Rong Ngao

So what about u guys, if u have watched some, tell me whats ur fave and so on, and for those who have never watched any, go try one right now, they are absolutely amazing, there are many genres so there's bound to be one u would like :graduated:

I've watched:

Princess Hours <3

Zettai Kareshi

My Girl

All lovely to watch, My Girl was particularly funny. :laughingsmiley:

lol, i've watched all three of those as well, as a matter of fact, my girl was the second drama i ever watched, since then, i have watched it three times over, the main girl is really an amazing actress, if you like comedy, u should really try "Fantasy Couple" (AKA Couple of Trouble) It's hilarious, while wtching it, i don't even know how many times i doubled over and laughed :3

Really? I shall keep a look out for it then. :D

The main girl of "My Girl" is absolutely HILARIOUS. She's quirky and fun! 8D

she's also in the drama called "Hello, Miss" u'll find it on mysoju, its also a comedy, i liked that one as well, u will find a ringtone in it that u drive ur head in circles :3