Neofriend

reallycooldog

Thanks for the advice guys. ( can you belieave we have to make this 7 words! )

Go ahead and add me if you would like. and I belive the reason that it is a min. of seven words is so that people dont 'bump' boards or increas there post count with meaning less nothings.

Feel free to add me I stopped playing for a while and can't get back on my old account so I've had this account for about 5 months and don't have any neofriends. It helps that I only got on once a week or so for the first 4 months I had this account.

My username is ckerr9.

I'm with most of you, I also don't like to befriend those who wont talk to you after your friended... I mean theres not an avatar for most friends XD

Its about the quality not the quantity. I will be your friend if you would like if your willing to talk to me and stuff lol! It's good to have a close nit circle for when you need a helping hand :)

it's sweet that you would ask here too. Most of the people I have had the pleasure of interacting with on this forum have been very pleasant and helpful. A good place to choose from i guess ;)

Hope the friends you make today will be ones that will stick with you tomorrow :)