2nd Halloween Goodie Bag Now Available!

Superfly

If you visit the NC Mall you will notice the second of two NC Mall Halloween Goodie Bags is now available for you to pick up, for free!

hw09_gbag.png

Inside you found: Sparkling Jack-o-Lantern and Candy Corn Cupcake. You've also received a discount code good for your next NC mall purchase. Type the code HALLOWEEN into the discount box at checkout and receive 150NC off of any 1,000NC or more purchase! This code expires November 9th.

Thanks for Heartbreak in our forums for letting us know. :)

I doubt I'll end up getting this. I have the worst luck with free things at the nc mall. I've never been able to claim anything. Hopefully this time things will change.

I wonder why. These goodie bags have both been immediatly on the front page with me.

I'll go open it now, however I do think that code expires quickly o.o

I like the wearable Jack-o-Lantern ^.^

At least it's a useful item. The cupcake.. well, that'll be gone once I've fed it to a pet :(

And I've never actaully seen an item worth over 1000NC.

So I doubt the discount'll be used.. I'm very picky about what I spend NC on.

I like the wearable Jack-o-Lantern ^.^

At least it's a useful item. The cupcake.. well, that'll be gone once I've fed it to a pet :(

And I've never actaully seen an item worth over 1000NC.

So I doubt the discount'll be used.. I'm very picky about what I spend NC on.

Actually...It's a 150 NeoCash Discount on any 1000 NC Purchase. So You spend $10.00 and buy 1 - 1000 NC Card, then you choose 1000NC worth of items and when you check out you type in Halloween and 150 Neocash is subtracted from all the items and you pay 850 NeoCash...Just FYI

What I wonder is: Do you have to open the bag in order to use the code? It may be that everyone can use it once regardless of the bag being opened or received...Anyone want to test that theory?

Well, I'm not opening either of my goodie bags for a while... if ever. I think they're pretty and I have no use for junk.

Hmm... Does the goodie bag contain the jack-o-lantern wearable and food item for everyone? Or is it random? I can't bear to open mine, so I'm going to have to rely on others to tell me :).

Actually...It's a 150 NeoCash Discount on any 1000 NC Purchase. So You spend $10.00 and buy 1 - 1000 NC Card, then you choose 1000NC worth of items and when you check out you type in Halloween and 150 Neocash is subtracted from all the items and you pay 850 NeoCash...Just FYI

Ooh! Okay, thank you :D

There ARE a few things I'd like to get from the NC Mall, but I really don't think I'd spend 1000NC all at once :(