Rainbow Tonu UFA

Ruto

I get that there's been a lot of these threads lately. But I figured someone might want these pets anyway.

2.png(Abandoned)

2.png (going to melissachaplain Nov. 1)

They both have good names and are well fed at at the moment. PM me if you're interested in adopting someone. :yes:

Since Melissa's already accepted a pet this month, she'll be receiving the Tuskaninny on the 1st of November. This means I'd like to give the Tonu to someone before that date, so if no one has spoken up by then, he'll be going to the pound.

It really is sad that a rainbow Tonu will have to go to the pound, if my account was old enough I'd speak up for it in a moment, unfortunately its only two weeks old. I hate to see a pet go to the pound, but I guess there isnt much I can do :( Well, I am sure whoever gets it will give it a good home :)

I honestly doubt I'd throw him in the pound. If no one speaks up by tomorrow, I'm sure someone on the neoboards will want him. :)

Good luck finding a good home for him. :) He's super cute. ;D

All right, I couldn't find anyone on the neoboards willing to take him, so I've abandoned the Tonu. This thread is now closed. D: