Chapter 4 of AoTA!

Ali Cat

Sorry for the repeat but I thought that was the newer news.

I've gone off this plot. Seems kinda disappointing. I had high hopes for it until after Part 3 was so disappointing. Sorry to sound like such a downer.

However, the reason I feel like this or what might explain why most of us feel like this is because with the Altador Plot (which is the only major plot I've done) It was already set and we didn't have to wait for updates, so we got it done and over with in one go, sort if one go, we knew the end of it. So that's probably the reason I'm/we're not enjoying this Plot.

Also, "With thoughts on the seasons, find the source that lies beyond the seeker of peace." I think that's a clue but there seems to be no prize log so...

In "The Lost Dessert Plot" there were LONG waits for updates. There were also steps that could not be completed alone; players had to work in groups with other players to complete them before moving on. There was even a false ending, where it LOOKED like the plot was over, but that was a misdirection. NO ONE outside TNT knew exactly where that plot was going or when it would finish and it went on for MONTHS, with step after step, puzzle after puzzle. There were still players trying to complete it right up to the very last day it was open. THAT WAS A PLOT. "Haunted Woods" tried the same thing, on a smaller scale, but that was the last of the original Neopets style plots. Sloth and this...thing...are poorly slapped together efforts that lack cohesion, and real interest. Color me jaded, color me disappointed, color me not interested.

However, the reason I feel like this or what might explain why most of us feel like this is because with the Altador Plot (which is the only major plot I've done) It was already set and we didn't have to wait for updates, so we got it done and over with in one go, sort if one go, we knew the end of it. So that's probably the reason I'm/we're not enjoying this Plot.
I think the reason is that there are no interesting steps with the comics. The other plots had spaces between updates (correct me if I'm wrong), but they had a task to do with each step. Interesting tasks. This plot has four chapters so far and it had two easy clickable tasks.

Feel free to correct me on the plots things. I only participated in one plot before this one (not counting the altador plot).

I think this plot just goes to show how Neopets is going down the drain *flush*. Unless it suddenly gets way better really soon, it's a fail. :(