New To The Daily Neopets: Introduction post

manevilus

Hello, this is Manevilus signing in, I am new to TDN forum's, Pretty new to Neopets. I believe my account says five days at the most, I am at work so I cannot check it at the moment. I accidently stumbled across TDN while looking for a site where I could find links to all the cool things I could do daily on NP. I have to say this site has been an invaluable resource for the past week, because of this site I was able to get my Nimmo a cloud paintbrush as well as finish(very quickly) the altador plot so that I could get the cool daily prize from king altador. I hope to find myself an invaluable resource to this community as well as someone who can become friends with many of the people who lurk in these forums.

Thank you post, and pre for all the help that you have given and will give, and if you have anything that I may be able to help with, in my relatively inexperienced NP state let me know and I will try!

HEY! welcome to the world of neopets! :D

lol im also a newbie to the forums, but ive been using TDN for quite some time

and in my opinion it is the BEST XD neopets guide/cheat/forum.. LOL

SITE EVERRR!! (: