Pounding painted pets

reallycooldog

For those of you that shoot pets regularly do you shoot more on location or at your studio/place? What works better for you and what have your clients asked for? Thanks for any help.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Stay on topic at all times.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was going to suggest ZYDP as well.

Also, if no one has the pet listed you can always check around and see if they are anyone's dream pets. I don't have any off the top of my head (other then ZYDP), but there are quite a few lists out there. I generally only pound after exhausting all my options and it is a color I am not comfortable zapping over.

Good luck!

You mentioned you might trade for other pets, while I'm not interested in these ones, I'm sure anyone who is would be interested in hearing what you're looking for (if you're looking for something specific). :)