^<v Game

Revenge

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I actually love nutella, but I cannot eat it because it contains milk.

< I currently have a company a couple hours away from me looking into how to make a good tasting goat milk chocolate for me to buy :D On the flip side of the coin, the company in my city that sells me my goat and sheep cheeses is going out of business.

v Anything that you have to get from outside your city?

^Civics America's history is really interesting

<I have posted on every game above this one!

v Do you ever have dreams where you get hurt and think that you feel it?

^well unless you consider froot loops actual fruit, no.

<tomorrows my birthday!!

v Have you ever considered that monkeys might take over so we should stop having them in zoo's because they'll be used to being pampered?

• 2 weeks later...

^Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends) Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend 7:45, we're drivin' on the highway Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this My friend is by my right, ay I got this, you got this Now you know it Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend!

<Does that answer your question?

V(re-read this question a couple times) Are you telling the truth if you lie in bed?

^ Uh... I don't think so?

< I'm feeling rather tired after being up since 11PM last night.

v Do you have a friend that lives on the other half of the world?

^ Currently 60 degrees Fahrenheit, mostly cloudy. Ehh weather.

< is wondering if people are really resorting to weather as conversation topics. HA HA. Awkward.

v Biggest stresser in life?