^<v Game

Revenge

^ indeed I do. Canada.

< I want to go to New Zealand for one, and Italy, Holland, Ireland, Germany and Japan. Just to name the top of the list

v Do you have siblings? If so, how many? (There are only me and my brother in terms of kids in my family.)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Maybe...

<Although animals have never taken a liking to me... some of them get angry when I approach.

v Favourite wild animal?

^ Oh yes, I very much dislike them

< As much as I love the Orca, I wish people would stop going on whale-watching tours. There are new studies suggesting the the sound is killing them, all the disruption of the quiet. (I wish my cat was quiet, sometimes. Half siamese thing is LOUD)

v Do you have a pet? If so, what kind, and what color?

^ Yes. I am allergic to cacien (a tiny little protein molecule found in cow's milk), penicillin, erythromyacin, and most perfumes.

< Thankfully, there are alternatives to milk that I can enjoy, including some for ice cream :D

v What food could you not live without? Just *one*

^ Hmmmmm. Honestly, I don't do dessert a lot. Right now, though, cookies, perhaps?

< I'm more thinking about what I'm going to have for supper right now. I'm making italian style chicken, and I think I'll do potatoes and brocolli.

v What is your favorite fruit?