^<v Game

Revenge

So most of you are aware that the first (sort of) ^<V Game, which was started at the beginning of the new TDNForums, had died two months ago. I have to tell you, it was my absolute favorite word game here in these forums, and I missed playing it very much.

So since no one had the idea of making a new round of the game, I'm stepping in to fill the void of the (formerly) most renown game on TDN!

For those who aren't familiar with the rules, it goes like this:

^ With this you would answer a question the previous poster posed. (Hehe, alliteration...)

< Here in the middle you tell something about yourself, anything at all. (People also often used this space to say something random or make a retort to someone else's middle space.)

v This, the key in between the c and b keys (because honestly, that question has been raised before), you ask a question for the next poster to answer, and the game goes on and on.

Get it? Well, let's get started already!

^ [nonexistent]

< Is choosing this space to note that the middle space is usually expected to written in the third person.

v Are you glad the game's back?

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well, the game here was made roughly three years ago, about the time this forum started. But even that was a continuation of a ^<v Game made in the days of the vb bulletin forums before Ian got tdnforums.com, which started about two years earlier I think. Basically it goes WAY back.

< Wishes they still had records of the old forum's days...

v Looking forward to tomorrow?

^ I guess you could say that. Went to work and got home safely.

< I am trying to buy something 700-800k to add to my gallery of collateral items from the Trades, but am not having any luck.

v Know anyone with something worth that much that they are selling?

^ Yes. I am deathly afraid of spinach.

< I am an aspiring author.

v Have you heard of bunnicula?

^ Yes, in fact I made a very short flash animation

< I have created my own hologram using one laser a statue of a wizard an many mirrors

v Have you seen a non-portable hologram?(I.e one created by a laser that goes away when the laser is turned off)