Hi there :]

xjeni

Hi TDN! :]

I recently just got back to playing neopets. I been playing way over 7 years, and my current main account is only 6 years old (yay)

I decided to join this forum to basically, well catch up. After years of not playing I have no idea what's going on. o_O

I hope you guys can help me get updated, I guess? :D

Welcome. Okay, I'll start with, Adam and Donna left in 2005 and neo was bought by media giant Viacom. Many people thought this ruined the site (I didn't) and in April 2007 the site was revamped and they called it Neopets 2.0 we got customizing, a new layout, and 3D neohomes. And there is an unnecessary "pay" feature called the NC mall where you buy certain wearables and neohome items for real money. It is available in most countries. My real name is classified but you can call me Meep

Hi! Welcome back to Neopets, and welcome to TDN! I guess the main thing that's changed is the layout and customisation. We can now dress up, or customise, our Neopets. Check out TDN's customisation department if you want to look at clothing. :)

Many items such as lab maps, and especially paint brushes have super-inflated. :O

And...there's a new plot right now. Not too interesting so far...(first step is click, second step is click click click xD).

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!