Pet gone missing

becs_28

I got a message a couple days ago saying "where in neopia is your neopet?" and then all of a sudden it went missing. I think it might just be invisible but when I go to the rainbow fountain to paint him, it always says the fountain is out of magic. Help?

Hello,

That's right, your pet got painted invisible by a random event.

You cannot paint your pet at the rainbow fountain unless you have finished a fountain faerie quest which will be compeltely random too.

If you have a paint brush you can go here : http://www.neopets.com/pool/ to paint your neopets in that colour.

You pet turned invisible in a random event. The only way to get him or her in color again is to paint them with a paint brush. Basic colors aren't that expensive, but more unique colors will cost you. You may want to decide whether you want to paint him now or save up depending on what you want to do with him. I'm leaving my Shoyru invisible for a while until I can afford a better paint brush.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Monstrutosity if you have any questions regarding this action.