OMG

Gasol61

My 4 Letter Mara Grundo got accepted for a trade. Their offer is a 3 Million Custom ^-^

I think I'm going to get a Royal Custom... =)

-

Do you think I am making the right choice?

and also, Discuss any awesome trades you have been accepted for, or have made overall =p

You're only making the right choice if you feel it's right. There's no set value on any pets, so if you like what you're getting for your grundo, then go for it.

Congrats, by the way. :)

I never get good deals :hmmph: But congratulations, that's awesome

Thank You.

I'm sure you'll get an EPIC deal sometime soon ^_^

That's neat! Congrats! It's a good deal as long as you're happy with it. :)

Thanks.

I am very happy with it :)

It is perfectly legal to trade pets with another user! In fact, the Neopian Pound even has a 'Transfer' option that can be used for that.

So no, it is not reportable/illegal.

Anyway, that is a pretty cool trade. As you stated above, as long as you are happy with the trade, then all things are okay. :)

Congratulations! It's a perfectly good choice if that's the pet that you like. :)

Well, as far as I know, a Custom is creating a neopet, with the name the other trader chooses(trader getting the pet), and then the person getting the pet chooses a color depending on how high the custom is. I didnt really know it involved Backgrounds and such xD

It means that the owner will spend 3 million on whatever clothes and background that the recipient wants, and put it on the pet.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I don't know much about adoption agencies/the jargon that goes with it sometimes (e.g. swag ==') :P