NC Challenge

Xepha

Oooh, interesting. I want to participate; but then, I'm slightly addicted to NC. XD I'm happy that there's a NC component, and I'm extra happy that it appears, so far, to be entirely extraneous. I wonder what items we'll get?

I was just wondering who's taking part in the NC Challenge?

Does anybody have the intention to take part and why?

What do you think of it?

Yep I just did today. I bought it, and I played the first game, and got the messenger bag.

I was just wondering if that is all we will win, is neocash items or will we also get a trophy at the end?

I guess I can see that since I bought a neocash challenge ticket...

It's a bit expensive for me.. spending $6 to play a game.

I dunno, I would have done it when it was a game I randomly found in the store.. Guess I know I bought too many things this month.. Sigh! :P

Yep I just did today. I bought it, and I played the first game, and got the messenger bag.

I was just wondering if that is all we will win, is neocash items or will we also get a trophy at the end?

I guess I can see that since I bought a neocash challenge ticket...

Is there certain score to achieve in order to complete it?

I'm not aware if there's a score to achieve or not. The person who had created a Neoboard about it last night had sent a score of 534 at Crisis Courier so it definitely was low.

I might take part if I find a NC Card in a store. I've been looking for a week and they seem to be gone! Sure, I could use my credit card to do a direct purchase, but I wouldn't get any gift box. So I'm mainly looking for the card so I can buy other stuff and send gifts to my side account or to friends.

Also, I kind of link to see if prizes are any good before investing into a ticket. 600 for 4 items + a bonus that we don't know is always questionable.

definitley waaaaay above my budget, and anyways NC isnt available in my country. seems like the nc challenge was better than the actual step tho. so yeah, this plot is sucking a bit right now :(

and is it just me or is that bag not so desirable anyways?

I don't want to invest any real money into neopets, so I won't be taking part in the NC challenge. I find it sad that neopets is having their users spend real money now. And I know that they aren't MAKING them spend money, but putting the chance to spend money is just as bad

I'm thinking about taking part of the NC challenge, but $6 is a fair bit for me, i'd rather spend that towards items for my gallery from the NC mall

I was just wondering who's taking part in the NC Challenge?

Does anybody have the intention to take part and why?

What do you think of it?

I wasn't going to spend the money, as I've resisted spending any real money for awhile. Just coincidentally I happened to give up the ghost and buy a $25 card just the other day to get the wizards set up for my cybunny, and then this, and there I had the NC's already, so spent it to participate. The way I figure it, I have used Neopets for years for free, I guess I should consider contributing something once in awhile to keep the site running, it's fair I think. But... I really did not like that they made the plot with this ticket thing so that people would feel left out without paying something, that just feels yucky to me.

The game was easy, I mean a hard game, but they kept the points to get the prize low... thank goodness, because I'm not very good at action games. :D

I'm not aware if there's a score to achieve or not. The person who had created a Neoboard about it last night had sent a score of 534 at Crisis Courier so it definitely was low.

I might take part if I find a NC Card in a store. I've been looking for a week and they seem to be gone! Sure, I could use my credit card to do a direct purchase, but I wouldn't get any gift box. So I'm mainly looking for the card so I can buy other stuff and send gifts to my side account or to friends.

Also, I kind of link to see if prizes are any good before investing into a ticket. 600 for 4 items + a bonus that we don't know is always questionable.

Both of my Targets have them all the time. With the other download cards.

I happened to find cards last night.

The only store that is keeping them is in the building where my mom works and I met her there last night. Then she asked me if she could buy them to me from time to time when she wants to give me a surprise and was like YES :O. So anyway, still waiting before buying tickets to see more of the prizes :P.

What the hey. I did what I was supposed to do, I went to the fountain and got the bonus prize, then went to the coloring pages and found the clue to the game, then went to faerie cloud racers and played, and played, and played, and FINALLY got a good score and sent it, 267 or something like that, way above the 160 supposedly needed, and nothing... no prize and it doesn't show that I completed it on the NC Challenge page. Growel. I do NOT like that game at all, and I sure don't do well at it, do NOT want to do it any more, and why shouldn't I have won the prize I was supposed to get?? Anyone else out there playing the NC Challenge that can give me a clue what I did wrong??

Ah, never mind, it was apparently EXTREME cloud racers I was supposed to play... tricky though, as you don't have that link on the map in Faerieland... it takes you to the first Cloud Racers game... confusing to me as it said I was supposed to look around Faerieland... Extreme Cloud Racers isn't IN Faerieland, except as a game related to Faerieland to access from the games room. I didn't think that was very good planning on their part.

I personally refuse to spend real money on Neo. I find it painful that I'm still addicted to it and spend so much time on there. To spend money there too...it would bother me so much.

That is how i feel. But at the same time if you bought premium it would be nice to have the SSW and things like that. I doubt i will ever do it though.

my thing is, the plot is ment to be confuseing and hard, ITS A PLOT. i kept thinking "wow i kept missing all these awesome plot!"

then

"sweet a new plot!"

{basically clicks yes a few times}

"GRR!!! TOO EASY!"

then they add the nc challange to it. where i myself know what its like to run a bussness and not make money, they'r makeing a small fortune off the merchendice and the nc mall! id take part but i simply dont have the funds.