Painting and potions question

Dead Red

I've never painted a pet

so I have a question

If I use a Peophin morphing potion on my pet

can I then use a mutant paintbrush and paint the Peophin?

Or does that not work?

Well, that works in the sense that once you morph the pet it will stay the new species (and *don't* paint first! It'll just waste the paintbrush. :P) BUT -- your particular example *won't* work, for one simple reason: there's no such thing as a Mutant Paintbrush. ;) If you want a Mutant Peophin, you'll need to use a Peophin Transmogrification Potion on your pet (Transmogrification Potions create a Mutant pet of whatever species is in the name, and aside from the Lab Ray or a Fountain Faerie Quest, it's the only way to get a mutant pet. :))

Wow nice catch onime I didn't pick up on the paint brush (or lack there of). But you can sort of think about it as zapping your pet and it changing species. It changes the species but doesn't keep any of the old colors from your original pet.

Yeah, lap zap species change doesn't let you keep the current color, which is pretty sad. Everytime my pet changes species, he goes back to his original green color, so he'd turn into a green shoyru or green kyrii, even if he had been a halloween something just before the zap. :9

Well, that works in the sense that once you morph the pet it will stay the new species (and *don't* paint first! It'll just waste the paintbrush. :P) BUT -- your particular example *won't* work, for one simple reason: there's no such thing as a Mutant Paintbrush. ;) If you want a Mutant Peophin, you'll need to use a Peophin Transmogrification Potion on your pet (Transmogrification Potions create a Mutant pet of whatever species is in the name, and aside from the Lab Ray or a Fountain Faerie Quest, it's the only way to get a mutant pet. :))

lawl

thanks very much

I havn't played Neopets enough to know what's up

I'm getting there, haha

But thank you :]

Since you only need the Peophin Transmogrification Potion, and they're in the 500K-600K range... play a week of Key Quest and you should reach your goal or come REALLY close.

Oh, cool

thank you :]

How much are the Kau Transmogrification potions?

Looking at it the other way around, could you use a Transmogrification potion on a neopet and then paint it (I want a cybunny and the tranmorgriation potion for the cybunny + a cheap paintbrush is cheaper than straight out morphing potion)?

Looking at it the other way around, could you use a Transmogrification potion on a neopet and then paint it (I want a cybunny and the tranmorgriation potion for the cybunny + a cheap paintbrush is cheaper than straight out morphing potion)?

yes, you can paint a pet who has used a transmogrification potion before, you can always paint your pet no matter what!