:grrr:

Masaryk

So, I was busy restocking when I got the following RE:

Something has happened!

Oh no! Where on Neopia is Frostgleam? You can't find her anywhere!!!

Well, that was dumb of me. I suppose that it's my fault for leaving my painted pet as my active, but it's still annoying. So, instead of having my lovely Ghost Aisha, I have an Invisible Aisha. Joy. Well, at least I have a spare Ghost PB in my overstuffed SDB....

(Or, maybe I'll paint her a different colour. Probably not, though.)

I wouldn't say it's terrible, just really annoying. I feel like I've been getting nothing but bad or boring random events for a month or two now.

Well, I'm glad that at least someone learned from my mistake. As much as it's fun to have interesting active pets, it really sucks when bad things happen to them.

There are four colour-change random events: Boochi, Invisible, Blue (if your pet is sad too long), and Red (if your pet is angry). Personally, I'm not too fond of any of them.

Well, thankfully I had the spare Ghost PB, because they're a little harder to find at this time of year. So, Frostgleam is back to normal now, but not my active pet at the moment. Stupid bad random events!

Oh gosh! That's horrible, Meghan! But maybe Frostgleam wanted to be a 'real' ghost for Halloween ;) jk

I only knew about Bochi and Invisible! Your pet can turn blue or red, too? That must really be sad if you've painted your pet expensive color! :( (Well, you shouldn't leave your pet sad or angry too long anyway, but...)

haha Oh man! I adopted a gnorbu from the pound the other day to zap.... Yeah, I think she used to be an awesome color but was turned blue because of her attitude. Nothing makes her happy, if she's active she's almost always sad/mad. GAH! Now I know why she was in there LOL