how much stuff do you have in your SDB?

reallycooldog

I tend to keep almost everything. My SDB has three years worth of accumulation of tons of random stuff. I have 5,526 items in my SDB, and 2,709 are unique. I really need to start selling some of that junk, but I hate to part with it. What if I get a Faerie Quest that needs an item that I've sold? I'd be kicking myself for having sold it, especially if the price was inflated.

Items: 611 | Qty: 985

I got the pack rat avatar years ago, back when it was alright to ask for donations in your board siggies lol

Most of that stuff is for my gallery when i upgrade it enough, others are then codestones, faeries and other things of interest i'm waiting to inflate in price, probably the most valuable item i have is a Spotted Scorchio Morphing Potion i got in a RE

i have a year five stamp from the advent calandar XD did i mention last time i checked it was 44k on the shop wiz?

and as for quanity i have 87 items all of them worth about 1,000np each. XD i try not to store junk in my sdb

I have 4,500 items and 1,600 unique. I got a bunch of junk for the pack rat avatar, then never sold them. I mostly save books and food and prizes, with the hope they will inflate, then sell other things. Recently I decided to horde potions from the healing springs and omelettes and junk so I can sell it all off at one time (a time that may never come!).

I keep a lot of things like plot prizes and then wait awhile and then put them in my shop and make a nice profit! I also like to just find weird and random things and collect them. I usually get tired of having all that stuff in there and so I sell it or donate it to the Money Tree.

wow. 5000? i just recently sold off a bunch of stuff in my sdb because i thought 600 items was too much. o_O i keep a lot of stuff in there to build value, but there isn't any rhyme or reason to what i decide to store and what i decide to sell right away. but if the advent calendar gives me a book, i'll definitely keep that for a while.

I have about 200 or so items in my SDB. When I was going for the Pack Rat avatar, I started collecting rare omelettes, so a lot of my items are those, but I also have stamps and codestones and other things like that. I sold most of my pack rat items, but I still have some junk in there. The most expensive item that I know about is a lab map piece that I'm holding onto.

Items: 451 | Qty: 761

lol yikes

i tend to just quick stock my inventory into there once every few days so it builds up

the most expensive thing i think i have in there is a cloud paint brush lol

i'm hoping that in a few years i can sell it all .. i did that on my old old accounts and made about 200k from stuff i considered junk lol

Items: 1,037 | Qty: 2,017

I hoard things. XD I have a decent stock of Codestones in there from KeyQuest, which is nice for Algae's training, as well as way, way too many petpets. I don't think I have very many really expensive items, though; going through and pricing everything would be a nightmare.