constellation not found?

elocinexplosion

Hey everyone. I tried checking on the other topics, but I haven't found anything regarding my current problems with the Sleeper Constellation. If there's another topic regarding this, I'm sorry. I have done everything to get the constellations on the telescope, but it never works. When I press "submit" it giver the message: Stars don't match any constellation. And I'm positive I have the right stars. I have clicked them in different orders thinking it would help, have marked them and connected them and etc, and still nothing. I have gone through the steps over and over again, traced them from the beginning, meaning all the way from the restive tomb and etc. I get the correct messages and all, but I still don't know what I'm doing wrong and I've been at it for HOURS and its just frustrating :( Could someone please help me out? :'(

Nerver mind.... I figured out the problem, lol!!! Tks!! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

thats exactly whats happening to me, i cant find an answer. i found this persons post on an old thread but no answers since they figured it out i guess. i must be missing something totally obvious.... or maybe i cant do this plot anymore?

but i came this far...

any help would be very appreciated.

thanks.

=]

Clear your browser cookies, then go back to do the cnstellation again,beginning from the point where you first discovered your constellation. Ensure that you are not connecting the stars as you go. Locate and mark all your stars first, then connect them up. If you have your speakers on, after the first or second connected star, the telescope will make a clunking noise, this generally means you have found your constellation :)

i tried clearing everything and still its telling me it doesnt match any constellations...

im clicking each star. then connecting each star. then hitting submit.

i get the right messages from the people ive seen...

ive gone back and clicked on the door again...

could i have not clicked continue at some point and still be getting the correct messages from these people?

its pretty aggravating, i was pretty excited that i could still do the plot. hah.

argh

are you connecting three together in one line and then the other three in a separate line, or are you connecting all of them?

i couldn't get it at first either, but then i realized that the constellation is in two parts, and if you join them in the middle, it won't count.

Well Altador has has a massive stuff up for me, if you've tried everything, msg Neopets Staff and see,although they generally refuse to help with plots. Worth a shot though, if you've tried everything then it's likely not you, and a glitch. Do leave it for today and come back with a fresh mind tomorrow and re-attempt though:)

• 4 weeks later...
thats exactly whats happening to me, i cant find an answer. i found this persons post on an old thread but no answers since they figured it out i guess. i must be missing something totally obvious.... or maybe i cant do this plot anymore?

but i came this far...

any help would be very appreciated.

thanks.

=]

agh me too! is this forum super dead now :( im stuck on the protector and ive found it and got it right, but it says it doesnt match!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.